[OTDev] Broken API XML schemas on the new opentox site

Nina Jeliazkova nina at acad.bg
Mon Aug 31 12:27:43 CEST 2009

Dear All,

We've noticed all the links from API to XML schema definitions are
broken on the new OpenTox site site.

For example the link to feature definition schema
http://www.opentox.org/documents/show/110  from
http://www.opentox.org/dev/apis/feature page leads to nonexistent page.

It seems all schema files have been moved to a new location :
http://www.opentox.org/dev/documents/xmlschemadocs , but the links from
the API definition pages have not been updated.

Moreover, when trying to view or download schema xsd or example xml
files from the links below, html files are retrieved instead.  Wrong
files are listed below (html instead of xsd):

http://www.opentox.org/data/documents/development/xmlschema/Model.xsd/view
http://www.opentox.org/data/documents/development/xmlschema/Feature.xsd/view
http://www.opentox.org/data/documents/development/xmlschema/Reference.xsd/view
http://www.opentox.org/data/documents/development/xmlschema/FeatureDefinition.xsd/view
http://www.opentox.org/data/documents/development/xmlschema/xml-schema-definition-for-algorithm-object
http://www.opentox.org/data/documents/development/xmlschema/examplefiledataxml/view
http://www.opentox.org/data/documents/development/xmlschema/datasetxsd/view
http://www.opentox.org/data/documents/development/xmlschema/datasetsxsd/view

Could the webmaster please fix the links and files?  It is crucial to
have API definition in a good shape , both for implementation, testing
and discussion  at the Rome meeting (internal and external to the project).

P.S. I am not sure who has write access to API pages currently, it seems
at least for me the pages are read only.