[OTDev] Broken API XML schemas on the new opentox site

Micha Rautenberg mr at mrautenberg.de
Mon Aug 31 16:22:09 CEST 2009

Dear Nina,

Yes you are right that's not the content that it should be.
I uploaded the correct xml schema again. Would you please check if it is
OK now. (maybe you have to delete the browsers cache)

thanks,

Micha

>>> http://www.opentox.org/data/documents/development/xmlschema/Feature.xsd/view
>>> http://www.opentox.org/data/documents/development/xmlschema/Reference.xsd/view