[OTDev] Broken API XML schemas on the new opentox site

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Mon Aug 31 16:37:23 CEST 2009

Hello Nina & All:

Will be sending several emails out with guidance on website by end of
day...all old links are being updated or if not yet done so need
updating and everyone can review and edit pages and upload files.  There
will probably be some missing items or errors so everyone can review, or
in some cases I have deliberately edited or left old or "junky" stuff
out..  But just please wait until the guidance goes out on adding and
editing pages. Thanks!

(Also I am the at AIM conference on Alternative Testing Methods so need
to fit in between meetings etc.  Micha is back today with support and
should be discussing a couple of issues with Andreas and I shortly.)

Also all should make a critical effort to improve their Use Cases by end
of this week using the template as Use Cases are a major activity at
next week's meeting and workshop. Again I will email shortly and by end
of evening with regards to the website on this.

best wishes from Rome
Barry