[OTDev] Location of permanently stored data

Nina Jeliazkova nina at acad.bg
Wed Oct 14 17:33:16 CEST 2009

Egon Willighagen wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Nina Jeliazkova <nina at acad.bg> wrote:
>
>> Our implementation is running at  http://ambit.uni-plovdiv.bg:8080/ambit2 ,
>> it is not yet updated to the new API version, but you could get the idea
>> (and tell me what's not working) .
>>

> Great!
>
> How can I see what under what license the data is available?
>
> Egon

Good question :) All the data available at ambit site is imported from
public sources (e.g. DSSTox,  ISSCAN, EINECS list available at JRC) ,
but it would be good to be explicitly specified, even accessible via
API.   I am not sure if license information is available for all of
these sources. The original sources are available via references, e.g.
http://ambit.uni-plovdiv.bg:8080/ambit2/reference/ , but now I realized
the API is not exposing this information, with relation to the dataset.