[OTDev] Location of permanently stored data

Christoph Helma helma at in-silico.de
Fri Oct 16 13:02:35 CEST 2009

Excerpts from Nina Jeliazkova's message of Mon Oct 12 13:59:20 +0200 2009:
> Christoph,
>
> Could you tell how (if) dataset_uri and feature_dataset_uri are
> different in your setup - e.g. do they follow the same format?

Yes, they just have different dataset IDs. Usually I create
feature_dataset_ids by appending a a descriptive extension to the
corresponding dataset_id (e.g. Rodent%20Carcinogenicity ->
Rodent%20Carcinogenicity_BBRC_fragments).

> Isn't it possible to  cast the supporting info in terms of features ?

Yes, but then the prediction would return a datset (i.e. a collection
of features), and not a single feature.