[OTDev] PMML representation of multi-class classification models

chung chvng at mail.ntua.gr
Sun Nov 1 03:57:31 CET 2009

Dear All,
  Is it possible to represent a classification model in the standard
PMML format if it consists of more than one discrimination functions
(i.e. there more than one classes)? If not we have to think about how we
could represent multi-class models. Intuitively, I say we could provide
a model for every discrimination function or modify the PMML schema but
I'm not much in favour of this solution.
  Well, I'm looking forward to read your thoughts on that.

Best Regards,
Pantelis