[OTDev] PMML representation of multi-class classification models

Nina Jeliazkova nina at acad.bg
Sun Nov 1 10:23:07 CET 2009

Dear Pantelis,

    PMML 4.0 (June 2009) Extensions of Existing Elements: Addition of
    multi-class classification for Support Vector Machines
    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Support_Vector_Machines>,

It seems to be specific to SVM, rather than generic support for multi
class models, but this needs to be verified.  Regarding non-PMML API, if
the number of target variables is not be fixed to 1, will this be
sufficient?