[OTDev] New API revision

Christoph Helma helma at in-silico.de
Mon Nov 16 18:16:02 CET 2009

Dear all,

I have tried to integrate or friday discussion in the API proposal.  It
contains now a general section that is applicable to all APIs at the top
level and several modifications/clarifications of the individual APIs. I
did not add a definition of the requested RDF metadata as Nina has
promised to do so.

We still have to decide, if we want to have dataset independent access
to compounds/features (see the RDF/dataset thread). I was also unsure, if we
want to have the facility to upload data as a string or if file upload is
sufficient.

Can you please check, if I have missed something from our discussion and
if something is unclear. Thanks!