[OTDev] HTML MIME type

Tobias Girschick tobias.girschick at in.tum.de
Mon Nov 23 15:08:20 CET 2009

Hello All,

just one short question/comment on RDF and HTML MIME types. We have
defined RDF as mandatory MIME type, which is fine. But this does not
imply that RDF is the standard return MIME type, does it? Just because
there were problems with IE in our first test iteration, if HTML was not
the first/standard return type.
Any opinions? I would suggest that RDF is standard for all URIs that are
not accessed via web browsers and HTML only for those that are (there
one would have to add the -H 'Accept:application/rdf+xml'  parameter to
a curl call for example)

Regards,
Tobias + Fabian

--