[OTDev] Ontology Forum and Workshop program

Indira Ghosh indirag at mail.jnu.ac.in
Thu Dec 3 09:17:53 CET 2009

Dear Barry,
This is highly required workshop and will help to educate us on the complex discussions going on .  If it is conducted as virtual workshop we all could be benefitted.Let us know in advance so that we could try to attend to gain knowledge .
regards,
indira

>>> Barry Hardy <barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com> 12/03/09 12:00 AM >>>
Dear All:
I attach a short summary for a proposed Toxicology Ontology Forum and
Workshop program for Spring 2010. Your feedback and suggestions welcome
before further elaboration and next steps.
best regards
Barry