[OTDev] TUM services

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Fri Dec 18 20:50:09 CET 2009

I am getting more and more worried...
Opentox is about collaboratively creating applications and services that
solve problems.and I am seeing several communicating that we have our
own "org X services" and not that we have a successful interoperable
collaborative servuice . ...  this is such a fucked up way of thinking
for the whole project, I am tempted to call an emergency EB meeting,
where are we going with this?  And that does not exclude credit issues etc.
Do you have a new OpenTox service that is useful?  Better - are you the
first 3 partners who have created an integrated service that works?
Even better - have you got that service working with 2 services of other
"external" developers!?   If you not thinking this way we are doomed to
failure.   Come on guys, wake up, get the right mindset or I would
prefer to ask the EC to cancel our funding next month, than waste all of
our time for 3 years...
Or maybe someone out there "not yet formally on the project" could wake
people up with a real, creative, useful release.. I am going to dedicate
2010 to new project development related to OpenTox ... so I am open to
new relationships to strengthen our cause!

Barry