[OTDev] TUM services

Vedrin Jeliazkov vedrin.jeliazkov at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 23:35:41 CET 2009

Hi Tobias, All,

Many thanks for the update! I've added new automated continuous tests
for the API 1.1 compliant resources here:

http://ambit.uni-plovdiv.bg/cgi-bin/smokeping.cgi?target=TUM

I've also found and reported two issues here:

http://lxkramer13.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/trac/TUMOpenTox/ticket/53

http://lxkramer13.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/trac/TUMOpenTox/ticket/54

The second one can be of interest to all Java developers, so I'm
copying it here (credits go to Nina):

- - - - - - - - 8< - - - - - - - -
The OWL Validator at  http://www.mygrid.org.uk/OWL/Validator reports
OWL Full for all tested algorithm representations, while OWL-DL is
expected. The following 3 fixes would hopefully resolve the issues:

1) for object properties, instead of jenaModel.getProperty(..) use
Property p = jenaModel.getObjectProperty()

2) for data properties, instead of jenaModel.getProperty(..) use
Property p = jenaModel.getDatatypeProperty(..)

3) for DC (annotation) properties, instead of
jenaModel.getProperty(..) use
jenaModel.createAnnotationProperty(DC.title.getURI());

Kind regards,
Vedrin