[OTDev] Bioclipse OpenTox plugin

Nina Jeliazkova nina at acad.bg
Tue Dec 22 18:41:21 CET 2009

Egon Willighagen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> in good procrastinating nature (I need to write book chapters right
> now, but technically speaking I am on holiday), I started an OpenTox
> plugin for Bioclipse. It's rather non-functional right now, but the
> architecture is in place, and it is using the RDF API:

Egon,

just great ... and you have chances to create the first user interface
for OpenTox web services, without being a project partner ... which is
not bad for a framework actually.

It might help you to know we finally have OpenTox API owl online at its
place  http://www.opentox.org/api/1.1/opentox.owl  (Thanks to Micha and
Christoph).