[OTDev] Fwd: SW Development process...

Joerg Kurt Wegner joerg.wegner at web.de
Tue Dec 22 22:31:33 CET 2009

Egon, Nina,

I might have missed many discussion, still here my 5cent on the dictionary
==http://www.opentox.org/algorithmTypes.owl#Generation3D==
This is quite unspecific in which ways do you plan to cover the input or output parameters?
Input: force field, solvation, starting geometry, stochastic/exhaustive method, and much more
Output: single conformer, multiple conformers

==http://www.opentox.org/algorithmTypes.owl#PharmacophoreGeneration==
Same here, which kind of pharmacophore and which output format/encoding? I assume each program uses different encodings and parameters, e.g. anchoring and/or reaction points.

Best regards, Joerg