[OTDev] Needed some help with restlet

Nina Jeliazkova nina at acad.bg
Tue Jan 26 09:08:59 CET 2010

Hi Surajit,

Media type should match the format of the content send by the service.
If you use JenaModel to generate RDF/XML, it should be
Application_RDF_XML.  This is what OpenTox has agreed as default RDF
media type. Optionally, you might select to support other RDF flavours,
which is rather straightforward with Jena (see code in my previous email).

MODEL_ALL, or "model/*"  is actually not related to RDF at all. If I
understand right, it is a generic mime type for representing 3D
graphical objects [2], like VRML[3].

model/iges    iges
model/iges    igs
model/mesh    mesh