[OTDev] URI Lists

chung chvng at mail.ntua.gr
Fri Feb 5 23:13:14 CET 2010

On Fri, 2010-02-05 at 19:45 +0200, Nina Jeliazkova wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What would be the purpose of uri-lists in RDF ?

For example, a client asks for a list of all QSAR models on the server.
Shouldn't these be available in rdf apart from text/uri-list? And what
is more, how can you tell what is this list is about? For example, you
want to include in the representation that this is a uri list of all
models produced by the user 'chung' using the algorithm
'http://abc.com/algorithm/eee' etc...