[OTDev] Uploading via restlet ,,,,

surajit ray mr.surajit.ray at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 11:04:40 CET 2010

Hi Nina,

Is the upload function in restlet fully functional ? (Need it to upload a
dataset ...)

I tried using  this example ....

http://wiki.restlet.org/docs_2.0/13-restlet/28-restlet/64-restlet.html?layoutType=plain

I am getting class not found errors even after attaching all the mentioned
dependencies on the classpath ...

Could please direct me to any other link which would give a working example
for restlet 1.1.7

Thanks
Surajit

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 8:59 AM, Vedrin Jeliazkov <
vedrin.jeliazkov at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I'm glad to announce that we've deployed an early version of the
> ToxPredict webservice, along with its corresponding set of other
> webservices, implementing the OpenTox API, on a new production-grade
> server, hosted at a leading collocation centre
> (http://www.netera.bg/en/).
>
> You can access the ToxPredict webservice at:
>
> http://93.123.36.100:8180/ToxPredict
>
> Acquirement and technical setup of suitable DNS domain is in progress.
> We've also re-configured our continuous monitoring to look after the
> newly deployed webservices:
>
> http://ambit.uni-plovdiv.bg/cgi-bin/smokeping.cgi?target=IDEA
>
> If you're interested in providing some feedback, that would be most
> welcome. You could either use our issue tracker available at:
>

> http://www.opentox.org/dev/testing/testcasedevelopment/testcasedevelopmentissuetracker
>
> or (as a fallback), the attached beta testing report templates.
>
> Happy ToxPredict-ing and beta test reporting,
> Vedrin

Surajit Ray
Partner
www.rareindianart.com