[OTDev] Uploading via restlet ,,,,

Nina Jeliazkova nina at acad.bg
Sat Feb 13 11:13:06 CET 2010

Hi Surajit,

surajit ray wrote:
> Hi Nina,
>
> Is the upload function in restlet fully functional ? (Need it to upload a
> dataset ...)

Yes, it is.

 File upload is mostly relevant if you are implementing an OpenTox
dataset service .
> I tried using  this example ....
>
> http://wiki.restlet.org/docs_2.0/13-restlet/28-restlet/64-restlet.html?layoutType=plain
>
> I am getting class not found errors even after attaching all the mentioned
> dependencies on the classpath ...

Make sure all dependencies are included indeed.   Which class is not found?
> Could please direct me to any other link which would give a working example
> for restlet 1.1.7

Here is ours code (2.0-M6 restlet , but initial implementation was with
1.x and not much changed since).
https://ambit.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ambit/trunk/ambit2-all/ambit2-www/src/main/java/ambit2/rest/dataset/DatasetsResource.java

You might also examine TUM and NTUA source (there are links at the test
services wiki page).