[OTDev] Are there some sample dataset services available ?

surajit ray mr.surajit.ray at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 18:15:55 CET 2010

Hi Nina,

I was trying to read the dataset off your link in the RDF format .

Attached is a java prog to do the same. However though in line 59 it does
throw out the jena model ... it is not iterating over the model using the
parsedataset function (all the code I have used is of the OpenTox website).

Could you please tell me what I am doing wrong here ?
(The Java code has a main function so you can run it standalone)

Thanks
Surajit