[OTDev] Are there some sample dataset services available ?

Nina Jeliazkova nina at acad.bg
Fri Feb 19 18:36:31 CET 2010

Hi Surajit,

A quick answer - the problem is  on line 56  OntResource dataset =
OT.OTClass.Dataset.getOntClass(jenaModel);
Here in dataset variable you have the RDF node that is the declaration
of the type Dataset, not the dataset entry itself. Consequently, there
are no ot:dataEntry properties and it doesn't iterate over the model.

To get the dataset entry itself, you might again use SimpleSelector and
look for nodes of type ot:Dataset , i.e.  (null, rdf:type , ot:Dataset
)   - replace with Jena types.

Regards,
Nina