[OTDev] Are there some sample dataset services available ?

surajit ray mr.surajit.ray at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 20:18:22 CET 2010

Hi Nina,

Ok got it working with attached file (included the code from lines : 56-65)

Which brings me to two questions :

a) The SMILE seems to be the value of a feature. Therefore when posting
dataset URI to the Maxtox algo, should another parameter called feature name
be included ? (otherwise how would we know which feature contains smiles)

b) how do I retrieve the value contained in the Feature node in the
statement :

                RDFNode value = fv.getProperty(OT.value).getObject();
                out.write(String.format("%s=%s\n",
                        //Feature
                        fv.getProperty(OT.feature).getObject().toString(),
                        //Value
                        value));

Value is a string representation of the node like so
: Cc1ccc(N=Nc2c(O)ccc3ccccc23)c(c1)N(=O)O^^
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string

I would like to retrieve the just the value (the smile string ...)

Thanks
Surajit

Surajit Ray
Partner