[OTDev] Update Auth&Auth

chung chvng at mail.ntua.gr
Tue Mar 23 14:44:18 CET 2010

Hi Andreas,
  There is something that is not yet very clear to me and I think it
would be of interest for other developers as well. A user logs in and
gets a token which uses to be identified by the various services in
OpenTox. Suppose that a user provides its token to a model creation
service. The created model should have a reference to the user that
created it (something like ot:createdBy={userName}) which means that
services need to know the username behind the token . Will it be
possible to retrieve the username corresponding to a given token?

Best regards,
Pantelis