[OTDev] running Algorithm directly on a SD file?

Egon Willighagen egon.willighagen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 10:31:10 CEST 2010

Hi Nina,

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 10:17 AM, Nina Jeliazkova <nina at acad.bg> wrote:
> For some algorithms it might do, but IMHO most of the services support only
> the mandatory RDF format so far.

That's fair. So, this would mean I need to write a OpenTox plugin that
can expose data from the Bioclipse workspace via the REST API.

This is kind of exiting, but not trivial either... Eclipse comes with
Jetty, and I think RestLet supports that, but it does require making
Eclipse bundles for all that...

Or, alternatively, people can use a public service... what OpenTox API
can people use to deposit data sets? (Which I can then use for testing
of Bioclipse functionality...)

Is it hard to set up a local OpenTox server? Are there 'packages',
like .deb, .rpm? Or "configure & make & make install"-able source
packages?

Egon

--
Post-doc @ Uppsala University
Proteochemometrics / Bioclipse Group of Prof. Jarl Wikberg