[OTDev] validating web services

chung chvng at mail.ntua.gr
Tue Apr 20 17:08:03 CEST 2010

Dear Martin, All,
  I have made some changes regarding the NTUA services to provide full
compatibility with the recent changes in the Task API. I was a bit
dubious as to whether I should deploy the new version of the services
lest these would ruin the integration with ToxPredict. So I deployed the
latest version of YAQP on another URI: http://opentox.ntua.gr:3003 (Note
the different port: its 3003 instead of 3000).

@Martin: Could you please try the validation services using the above
URI? (Hope this works...). Note that there are some changes as far as
the redirections are concerned! Let me know if you encounter any
problems and we'll be in touch to make the services work.

@Nina: Could you please check if the new services are compliant with the
new API (status codes, response messages, RDF content etc)? Then we
could officially switch to the new API.

Best regards,
Pantelis