[OTDev] OpenTox Workshop in Berlin, May 30

Poroikov V.V. vladimir.poroikov at ibmc.msk.ru
Mon Apr 26 15:57:18 CEST 2010

Dear Barry,

I do hope that Alexey Lagunin will take part in the OpenTox workshop in
Berlin.

Unfortunately, I am a Chairman of the Local Organizing Committeee of the
Fifth International Conference "Genomics, Proteomics, Bioinformatics and
Nanobiotechnologies for Medicine", which will be held almost at the same
time (http://www.ibmc.msk.ru/gpbnm2010/); thus I will not be able to take
part in this workshop personally.

Kind regards,

Vladimir