[OTDev] TUM services could be down...

Nina Jeliazkova nina at acad.bg
Tue Jun 8 18:13:40 CEST 2010

Barry Hardy wrote:
> A Q - are people separating their development server from their
> production one?  This should be the case for critical services for
> ToxPredict and ToxCreate, if not yet for other apps/case under
> development.
> Barry

For IDEA this was the intention of

http://ambit.uni-plovdiv.bg:8080/ambit2  (development)

and

http://apps.ideaconsult.net:8080/ambit2  (production)

but it is not strictly followed up to now.   I would encourage everybody
just doing tests to use http://ambit.uni-plovdiv.bg:8080/ambit2  , we
recently upgraded it to a more powerful server than before.

And of course use http://apps.ideaconsult.net:8080/ambit2 if
models/datasets are going to be used by ToxPredict .

> Am 08.06.2010 15:33, schrieb Tobias Girschick:
>> Hallo All,
>>
>> due to some work on the server the TUM services might be on and off
>> irregularly until the end of the week. If you need more precise infos
>> please contact me.
Should  we  remove references to TUM services from the ontology service
(and ToxPredict as well)  for now ?