[OTDev] TUM services could be down...

Christoph Helma helma at in-silico.ch
Wed Jun 9 14:02:51 CEST 2010

Excerpts from Barry Hardy's message of Tue Jun 08 16:06:42 +0000 2010:
> A Q - are people separating their development server from their
> production one?  This should be the case for critical services for
> ToxPredict and ToxCreate, if not yet for other apps/case under development.

For IST services we have 3 (virtual) servers with an identical setup and migration facilities to a (physical) backup server:

production:
ToxCreate GUI: toxcreate.org
Webservices:   webservices.in-silico.ch/{service}

test:
smokeping tests, sandbox for user tests (GUI and webservices)
datasets, models will be cleaned from time to time
ToxCreate GUI: ot-test.in-silico.ch/toxcreate
Webservices:   ot-test.in-silico.ch/{service}

development:
may be down from time to time
ToxCreate GUI: ot-dev.in-silico.ch/toxcreate
Webservices:   ot-dev.in-silico.ch/{service}