[OTDev] Antwort: Read Across Application

Sylvia.Escher at item.fraunhofer.de Sylvia.Escher at item.fraunhofer.de
Mon Jun 14 13:58:29 CEST 2010

We are interested,

Sylvia

Dr. Sylvia Escher
Group Manager Structure Activity Relationships
Chemical Risk Assessment
Fraunhofer Institute of Toxicology and Experimental Medicine (ITEM)
Nikolai-Fuchs-Strasse 1, 30625 Hannover, Germany
Tel: +49 511 5350-330, Fax: +49 511 5350-335
mailto:Sylvia.Escher at item.fraunhofer.de
www.item.fraunhofer.de

Barry Hardy <barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com>
Gesendet von: development-bounces at opentox.org
14.06.2010 13:45
Bitte antworten an
opentox development mailing list <development at opentox.org>

An
opentox development mailing list <development at opentox.org>
Kopie

Thema
[OTDev] Read Across Application

Dear All:
As one our next OpenTox apps, we will be implementing a prototype web
application for Read Across.  Basically this is important practical Risk
Assessment application for toxicologists who have to weight up evidence
based on data for a category of compounds.

If anyone is interested in an involvement, please contact me to discuss.
best regards
Barry