[OTDev] Read Across Application

ELRO (Erwin L Roggen) ELRo at novozymes.com
Wed Jun 16 14:39:01 CEST 2010

Barry,
What does this involvement imply?

Best Regards
Erwin L Roggen
Science Manager

Novozymes A/S
Krogshoejvej 36

2880 Bagsvaerd Denmark
Phone: +45 44464220
Mobile: +45 30774220
E-mail: elro at novozymes.com

-----------------------------------
Don't print today - contribute to a better environment tomorrow

Novozymes A/S (reg. no.: 10007127). Registered address: Krogshoejvej 36 DK-2880 Bagsvaerd, Denmark
This e-mail (including any attachments) is for the intended addressee(s) only and may contain confidential and/or proprietary information protected by law. You are hereby notified that any unauthorized reading, disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail or use of information herein is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient you should delete this e-mail immediately. Thank you.