[OTDev] To webservice developers: A&A report due on Friday

Andreas Maunz andreas at maunz.de
Tue Jun 15 10:13:41 CEST 2010

Dear webservice developers,

SWDT group meeting from June 14 (Monday) summary states:

4) Authorisation & Authentication
* Feedback from developers and input on D3.3 report to Andreas due this week
* Report from Andreas -> Barry, Roman for June 18

June 18 is Friday, so please check out the A&A service until then and
report any experiences or suggestions back to me.
Especially welcome are extended use case examples, such as the one
provided by Luchesar in section 7 of the documentation / draft deliverable.
When contributing something, please update the existing documentation /
draft deliverable and upload to the server again.

All functionality, including
- XML template for policies,
- querying OpenSSO for group membership or other attributes of a user, or
- querying the policy service for existing policies
and much more is covered in the documentation / draft deliverable.

IMPORTANT LINKS:
Documentation / draft deliverable (always the newest version) is
available here:
http://opentox.org/data/documents/partner/wp/3/deliverables/Draft%20Report%20WP3-D3.3/view

We also have a WIKI page for discussions at:
http://opentox.org/dev/apis/api-1.1/AA
Any workflow related issues, such as discussions about anonymous user
accounts or A&A-related updates to the OpenTox ontology/API should go there.

Thank you,
Andreas