[OTDev] OpenSSO now secure

Luchesar V. ILIEV luchesar.iliev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 01:11:40 CEST 2010

As promised, here's the updated deliverable. Feel free to
accept/reject the different changes I've made. There's one thing that
I considered adding, but finally decided that you would likely do it
better: the call to OpenSSO for user's attributes via their token.

Cheers,
Luchesar

P.S. To be honest, there's a lot more to be done on this deliverable,
but of course it will be a matter of balance between quality and time.
And I tried to emphasize in both the summary and conclusions that this
is only an initial implementation -- more of a survey of the problem
and testing the waters rather than a fully blown solution ready for
production.