[OTDev] List of all resources and authentication

chung chvng at mail.ntua.gr
Fri Jun 18 11:30:37 CEST 2010

Hi All,
  If a user needs a list of all models or datasets (either a URI list or
an RDF document) is the service supposed to return only his resources
neglecting all other or list all resources to which the user has access?

 In the first case I guess some identifier for the user has to be saved
in the database (e.g. bob at opentox.org). Checking all resources in the
database for authorization one by one I think is out of the question for
this would be a bottleneck. Maybe it is worth think about how can the
client obtain a list of all resources it can access which of course
might have been created by other users.

Best regards,
Pantelis