[OTDev] NTUA services and A&A

Luchesar V. ILIEV luchesar.iliev at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 21:59:55 CEST 2010

Hi,

Not a comment per se, but closely related to the question about
specifying the policies. I'm trying to compile an "OpenTox AA best
practices and implementation guide"; the title might eventually
change, but the general idea is to have a singe, likely only internal
document, documenting the AA implementation in as much detail as
necessary for the developers -- in order to achieve perfect
synchronization between the different development teams.

One thing that's obviously going to be in this document is exactly
what you ask: how the policies are specified when a client/user is
creating new resource. I suppose we won't require the client/user to
create a complete OpenSSO policy, so we could use much simpler syntax.
However, the exact syntax might depend on where we'll put that
information... Do the HTTP headers make sense as such place?

Cheers,
Luchesar