[OTDev] A&A: precautions against pre-registering resources

Luchesar V. ILIEV luchesar.iliev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 16:25:24 CEST 2010

Thanks Andreas,

And it's really the policy service that matters. OpenSSO need not (as
far as I can ascertain at the moment) require client certificates for
its connections.

So, if you can get access to the client certificate from within the
policy service, that would be great. I'm afraid I don't have much
experience with programming webservices, but I'll try to educate
myself more on the matter as well.

Cheers,
Luchesar