[OTDev] Classified + Urgent

Nina Jeliazkova jeliazkova.nina at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 12:04:36 CEST 2010

Hi Surajit,

Yes, via dataset service POST / PUT operations , as defined in OpenTox API
.  Any of SDF, MOL, CSV (with smiles) , SMI, RDF, CML and other formats
defined as supported in the API.
http://opentox.org/dev/apis/api-1.1/dataset

TUM and NTUA are using these services on daily basis for uploading data,
descriptors and prediction results.

Examples can be found in any of the partners' code as well as
https://ambit.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ambit/branches/opentox/opentox-client
(look at tests)

Once a dataset is created, it is accessible in any other format via
Accept:media-type  HTTP header.

Hope this helps.
Nina