[OTDev] Classified + Urgent

surajit ray mr.surajit.ray at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 13:03:37 CEST 2010

Hi Nina,

I have know that - but I would like upload and use a single compound and not
a full dataset. Does every compound have to have a parent dataset ? If so is
there a "other" or "miscellaneous" dataset where I can upload single
compounds.

Also would appreciate an HTML interface (form) for upload (with a Restlet to
do the RDF call on the backend). Is one available (for ready use OR
package/class for integrating in our framework) ? Although personally I can
use curl commands to upload - I did not find any of the people I asked to
test, interested in doing it via this method.

Regards
Surajit

Surajit Ray
Partner