[OTDev] NTUA WebServices

Nina Jeliazkova jeliazkova.nina at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 22:42:34 CEST 2010

Christoph,

Just a quick note,I haven't yet tested examples myself, so this my not
be relevant to your case:

The superservice reads model RDF representation and finds which
features are used as descriptors by reading ot:independent.  Then it
reads the content of the independent features and looks for
ot:hasSource property to figure out which algorithm service was used
to generate them.  Therefore, if you use non-dereferencable ("fake")
URIs for features, this will not work.

I'll test the examples and reply later.

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 4:42 PM, Christoph Helma <helma at in-silico.ch>
wrote:the content