[OTDev] How to upload a dataset ...

surajit ray mr.surajit.ray at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 00:50:55 CEST 2010

>From your previous example I gathered this

RDFRepresentation r = new RDFRepresentation();
Representation rep = r.createRepresentation(rdfDataset,
MediaType.APPLICATION_RDF_XML);

The problem is this representation does not exist in the stable
version of Restlets !

Also the example uses a RemoteTask to achieve the actual upload.
Therefore I could not exactly fathom how to do the upload.

Regards
Surajit