[OTDev] How to upload a dataset ...

Tobias Girschick tobias.girschick at in.tum.de
Fri Sep 3 08:16:13 CEST 2010

Hi Surajit,

you could have a look at our Util.java class at:
http://lxkramer13.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/trac/TUMOpenTox/browser/trunk/src/opentox/util/Util.java

Especially the methods writeToDataSet() and putDataSet() might be of
interest to you. The method is applied after descriptor calculation,
e.g., here:
http://lxkramer13.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/trac/TUMOpenTox/browser/trunk/src/opentox/algorithm/descriptorcalculation/joelib/CallableJOE.java#L673

best regards,
Tobias

On Fri, 2010-09-03 at 04:20 +0530, surajit ray wrote:
> From your previous example I gathered this
>
> RDFRepresentation r = new RDFRepresentation();
> Representation rep = r.createRepresentation(rdfDataset,
> MediaType.APPLICATION_RDF_XML);
>
> The problem is this representation does not exist in the stable
> version of Restlets !
>
> Also the example uses a RemoteTask to achieve the actual upload.
> Therefore I could not exactly fathom how to do the upload.
>
> Regards
> Surajit
>
> On 3 September 2010 03:47, surajit ray <mr.surajit.ray at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have managed to get a dataset (RDF) made using the results of a
> > model prediction run. Could you please tell me a dataset service where
> > I could upload the same ? Also it would be very helpful if you could
> > give an example of an upload request using restlets ...
> >
> > Thanx
> > Surajit

Dipl.-Bioinf. Tobias Girschick

Technische Universität München