[OTDev] Techie Table

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Tue Sep 7 13:14:06 CEST 2010

  Rhodes workshop program is on OpenTox site in first draft form, but
needs a significant update to reflect the different hands-on Knowledge
Fair activities etc. - will try to get done by tomorrow, and additional
information can then be added by all etc.
http://www.opentox.org/data/blogentries/public/opentoxworkshoprhodes2010

Barry