[OTDev] AA subjectid parameter

Nina Jeliazkova jeliazkova.nina at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 10:39:07 CET 2010

Andreas,

On 12 November 2010 11:33, Andreas Maunz <andreas at maunz.de> wrote:

> Nina Jeliazkova wrote on 11/12/2010 09:48 AM:
>
>  Do I understand right it was agreed to have the AA token (subjectid
>> parameters) as query/form parameter,and not in the HTTP header ?
>>

> The AA service itself expects form parameters, I suggest to do it like that
> for all the services.

Thanks, clear for AA service.

But it seems different for policy service - the wiki page says parameters
for policy services should be in the header -

http://opentox.org/dev/apis/api-1.2/AA
<http://opentox.org/dev/apis/api-1.2/AA%20>
Policy REST operations
subjectid1id1
1 Header-Parameter,

A related question about polnames1,2  parameter  - I don't really understand
the footnote " 2 may be set to any value, e.g. 'true' "  - isn't it a string
with policy name?