[OTDev] Data Resources - Is there anybody out there?

Barry Hardy barry.hardy at douglasconnect.com
Fri Nov 12 20:10:14 CET 2010

Just wondering aloud: Is there anybody .. out there? who has an OpenTox
API-compliant data service working?

- First "Inaugural OpenTox Data service" prize to who does - based on
Nina's Ambit? (that passes our testing against a referenced API)

- Second "Innovation OpenTox Data service" prize to who does - based on
own code for own db ? (that passes our testing against a referenced API)

Prizes other than future fame :) could even be considered!  I will at
least offer copies of The Wall, Wish you were Here and Dark Side of the
Moon.

Barry