[OTDev] Datasets with Features for multi entity relationships ?

Nina Jeliazkova jeliazkova.nina at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 09:57:25 CET 2010

Hi Surajit,

Obviously we should introduce multi entity relationships, I am trying to
figure out what's the most appropriate way and how other ontologies manage
this case.

Looking again at opentox.owl, it seems we only need ot:DataEntry (or
subclass of it)  to allow more than one compound , there is no need to
assign features to datasets and mess with changing datasets.  This way there
will be no need to have "fake" datasets of two compounds just to represent
MCSS between two structures.