[OTDev] Descriptor Calculation GUI

Tobias Girschick tobias.girschick at in.tum.de
Fri Dec 17 18:50:06 CET 2010

Hello All,

A first version of our TUM OpenTox descriptor calculation GUI is
available on the web:

http://opentox-dev.informatik.tu-muenchen.de:8080/OpenToxGUI

It still has reduced functionality nearly no error handling and for sure
some bugs and known issues, but feel free to test the initial version. I
would be glad for feedback, especially concerning the handling, not so
much the functionality (as this is still limited due to the early
development stage).

I will be on holiday next week, so I wish you all Merry Christmas.

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Dipl.-Bioinf. Tobias Girschick