[OTDev] Error Reports Documentation

Christoph Helma helma at in-silico.ch
Tue Dec 21 16:48:14 CET 2010

Dear Pantelis, all,
Excerpts from chung's message of Mon Dec 20 13:10:18 +0100 2010:
> Hi all,
>    Since as we correctly commented in today's meeting the documentation
> about Error Reports is not a matter of Restfule API but of Ontology,
> should http://opentox.org/dev/apis/api-1.2/Error%20Reports be moved
> somewhere else in the opentox site and made visible? Do you think that
> the current documentation is comprehensive or we need something more
> articulate?

I think we should add a brief section about error reporting (with
examples) to the Task API and link the current document as background
information. I will exclude it from the navigation bar to make clear
that it is not an API document.