[OTDev] IBMC QNA\MNA services

Christoph Helma helma at in-silico.ch
Thu Dec 23 14:48:27 CET 2010

Dear Dmitry,
Excerpts from Druzhilovsky's message of Thu Dec 23 13:51:05 +0100 2010:
> Dear Christoph,
>
> There are no smart reasons to use SMARTS notation instead of MNA.

As we are aiming in OpenTox for interoperable webservices we need a
common standard for representing substructures. We already had a quite
lengthy discussion on this topic and came to the conclusion that
substructure features should be identified by a ot:smarts entry (as in
the example I have sent before).