[OTDev] tomcat 7.0.6

Egon Willighagen egon.willighagen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 14:14:58 CET 2011

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 2:02 PM, Nina Jeliazkova
<jeliazkova.nina at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just to remind  the test services run on https and all datasets are
> protected via OpenTox AA, so you would need OpenSSO token to communicate
> with services.

Yeah, I guess that needs to happen at some point anyway... OK, so
forget about tomorrow, and think of it asap...

> You could consider our java library for OpenTox AA

This is interesting... does it only cover the authentication and I can
do the further interaction with the OpenTox servers (ontology and api)
in whatever way I like? If so, I will package it up for Bioclipse...
is there a short tutorial on how to use the API?

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen
Postdoctoral Researcher