[OTDev] tomcat 7.0.6

Nina Jeliazkova jeliazkova.nina at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 14:30:53 CET 2011

On 26 January 2011 15:14, Egon Willighagen <egon.willighagen at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 2:02 PM, Nina Jeliazkova
> <jeliazkova.nina at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Just to remind  the test services run on https and all datasets are
> > protected via OpenTox AA, so you would need OpenSSO token to communicate
> > with services.
>
> Yeah, I guess that needs to happen at some point anyway... OK, so
> forget about tomorrow, and think of it asap...

:)

> > You could consider our java library for OpenTox AA
>
> This is interesting... does it only cover the authentication and I can
> do the further interaction with the OpenTox servers (ontology and api)
> in whatever way I like? If so, I will package it up for Bioclipse...
> is there a short tutorial on how to use the API?

The library in the previous email is just for AA , intentionally separated
from all other functionality, so that it could be used as dependency on its
own.

For the rest, besides ToxOtis which was already advertised on the list, one
could consider our client library.

https://ambit.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ambit/branches/opentox/opentox-dsl

Maven repository (snapshot only so far, soon a release)
    <repository>
          <id>ambit-plovdiv-snapshots</id>
          <url>
http://ambit.uni-plovdiv.bg:8083/nexus/content/repositories/snapshots</url>
     </repository>

Maven dependency
<dependency>
  <groupId>net.ideaconsult</groupId>
  <artifactId>opentox-dsl</artifactId>
  <version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
</dependency>

The client library is independent of ambit services, with the intention of
requiring minimal dependencies.  Documentation is pending.

Nina