[OTDev] A&A: Policy cleanup

surajit ray mr.surajit.ray at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 10:39:12 CET 2011

Hi,

For local installations there can easily be a hierarchy determining
the level of access to confidential data to employees/research
personnel. A&A is not far fetched even within an organisation.

However the question is are we giving out the A&A package as part of
the local installation option ? The firms may prefer their
authentication and level access designed into the database server
(Oracle etc) ...

Regards
Surajit