[OTDev] [Fwd: RE: A&A server?]

Andreas Maunz andreas at maunz.de
Fri Feb 18 09:30:44 CET 2011

Hi Dmitry,

> As I understood (rely on http://www.opentox.org/dev/apis/api-1.2/AA), I have
> to send authenticate request twice: for GET and POST (for dataset_uri [place
> with dataset] and for dataset_service [place for results] correspondingly).
> Or even thrice?  Once more for checking whether request to MNA\QNA services
> can use theirs. Have I to? Or did I perplex all?

To which use case / section of
http://www.opentox.org/dev/apis/api-1.2/AA are you referring?
If you mean "Uploading Dataset" then you only have to send the token
once in the POST (along with a policy).
In subsequent GET requests to this new datasets you will again need to
send a token, s.t. the server can check if you are authorized to access
the dataset.

Best regards
Andreas

--
http://www.maunz.de

             According to my calculations the problem doesn't exist.